Club Max Member & Guest Information
It is expected that members will choose to dress in a fashion befitting the surroundings and atmosphere provided in the setting of the Club. It is also expected that members will advise their guests of the dress requirements. The Club may publish dress requirements from time to time, which may differ among the various Club Facilities.
Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times when on Club Facilities other than at the locker room facilities. The dress requirements shall apply to those areas of the Club that are not available to the general public.
Men: Shirts with collars and sleeves, mock turtlenecks, slacks or Bermuda shorts of no more than two inches above the knee are considered appropriate attire.
Not Permitted: Tank tops, tee shirts, mesh shirts, sweat pants, warm-up suits not intended for golfers, blue jeans, swim wear, short shorts, cutoffs, gym shorts, tennis outfits or other athletic shorts. Cargo pants or shorts are unacceptable.
Women: Dresses, skirts, slacks, mid-length shorts and blouses are considered appropriate attire.
Not Permitted: Halter tops, tee shirts, mesh shirts, sweat pants, warm-up suits not intended for golfers, blue jeans, swim wear, short shorts, cutoffs, gym shorts, tennis outfits or other athletic shorts.
Shoes: Appropriate golf shoes are required for all golfers. Use of non-metal spikes is mandatory.
Not Permitted: Football, soccer or other large knobby spike shoes. Tennis shoes or other soft sole shoes are subject to the approval of the Golf Professional on duty.
- Weekday – $100
- Weekend – $110
- Unaccompanied – $135
- Junior Fee – $35
- Club Rental – $45
Club Max Member Club Fee
- NJ National & Pine Barrens – Club Max Club Fee $25
- Hollow Brook – Club Max Club Fee $60
- Twisted Dune – 50% discount for Club Max Members.
Carts are included in fee.
Weekday Club Max Members may bring Guests anytime.
Weekend Club Max Members – Play and Guests are restricted prior to 12 Noon.
Walking & Golf Cart Policies
Walking is always permitted.
Golf Cart Policy
- Golf carts shall not be used by a Member or Guest on the Club Facilities without proper assignment and registration in the golf shop.
- Golf carts may only be used on the golf course when the course is open for play.
- Golf carts may only be operated by persons at least 16 years of age having a valid automobile driver’s license.
- Only two persons and two sets of golf clubs are permitted per golf cart.
- Persons riding in a golf cart who are not playing golf will be required to pay a fee.
- Privately owned golf carts are not permitted.
- Pull carts are not permitted.
- Obey all golf cart traffic signs.
- Always use golf cart paths around tees and greens where provided.
- Be careful to avoid soft areas on fairways, especially after rains. Use roughs whenever possible.
- Operation of a golf cart is at the risk of the operator. Persons who are or appear to be legally intoxicated may not operate a golf cart. Cost of repair to a golf cart that is damaged by the Member, a family member or a Guest of the Member shall be charged to the Member.
- Each Member accepts and assumes all responsibility for liability connected with operation of the golf cart. The Member also expressly indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any and all damages, whether direct or consequential, arising from or related to the Member’s, his or her family members’ or Guests’ use and operation of the golf cart.
- “Course closed” or “hole closed” signs are to be adhered to without exception.
- Violations of the golf cart rules may result in loss of golf cart privileges and/or playing privileges.
Speed of Play
Expectation chart according to your tee off time:
|Tee Time Block||Front Nine Pace||Time for turn||Back Nine Pace|
|Block #1 7-7:30 (4:10)||2:00||0:05||2:05|
|Block #2 7:40-10:230 (4:20)||2:05||0:05||2:10|
|Block #3 10:40-End of Day (4:30)||2:07||0:07||2:16|
If you finish more than 10 minutes behind the group in front of you as well as longer than your expected time you are out of position.
- 1st Tee-Groups will not tee off until the flag is pulled on the first green. By creating this space we hope that play will not get backed up over any little speed bump in the groups round and it will create a feeling right from the start that you are not waiting on your next shot.
- Clocks (1st tee, 5th tee, 9th/18th green, 14th tee). These will be clearly displayed so the groups can check their pace.
- Ranger matrix. This will be a chart posted in the cart that will show the hole-by-hole time so the group will be able to reference the chart as they approach each clock on the course. Walkers will be able to pick one up at the Starter’s podium. The ranger will have the chart as well so he or she can inform the group of their position and if they are out of position he or she can reference the chart.
On course warnings
- 1st Checkpoint Missed. The Pro Shop staff will let the group know they are out of position and how long they will have to play the next hole(s) in order to get back in position.
- 2nd Checkpoint Missed. The Pro Shop staff will let the group know they are out of position and how long they will have to play the next hole(s) in order to get back in position. We will stay with the group and if no effort is made to make up the time we will give them the option to let groups play through or move forward to the correct position.
Guest Check In
The sponsoring member must register his/her guest in the Pro Shop. The Club reserves the right to require identification for each guest. Guests will be charged guest fees for use of the Club Facilities as determined by the Club. Club Max members must provide their name and home club account number upon Check In – The Club reserves the right to require identification
- Guests will be entitled to use the Club Facilities only in accordance with the privileges of the membership of the sponsoring member upon payment of applicable fees.
- Guest charges for any services will be charged against the sponsoring member’s Club account, unless the Club permits cash or credit card payments.
- A particular individual may not use the golf facilities as the local guest of a member more than once a month, regardless of whether the guest is sponsored by multiple members. Members should contact the Membership Office regarding the current Club policies for out-of-town guests. Guest privileges will be limited during Peak Periods, as determined by the Club from time to time. Guest privileges may be altered or amended by the Club, from time to time, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Club. The Club will give notice of such changes.
- The sponsoring member must accompany all guests unless otherwise determined by the Club. Notwithstanding the foregoing, designated users of Corporate Golf Members will be permitted to sponsor unaccompanied guests during non-Peak Periods, provided that the Club may implement a policy limiting the number of unaccompanied guests which a member may sponsor each day. The Club reserves the right to alter or amend the unaccompanied guest policy in its sole discretion.
- The sponsoring member shall be responsible for all charges incurred by the guest. The sponsoring member is also responsible for the conduct of a guest while at the Club. If the manner, deportment or appearance of any guest is deemed to be unsatisfactory, the sponsoring member shall, at the request of the Club, cause such guest to leave the premises of the Club.
F&B Hours of Operation Red Oak Grille
For up to date information please visit: http://redoakgrille.com/
APRIL – OCTOBER
Tuesday – Thursday: Lunch 11:30-5:00 • Dinner 5:00-9:00
Friday – Saturday: Lunch 11:30-5:00 • Dinner 5:00-10:00
Sunday: Lunch & Brunch a la carte 11:30 – 4:00 • Dinner 4:00 – 8:00
NOVEMBER & DECEMBER (Winter Hours)
Restaurant Closed Sunday & Monday
JANUARY – MARCH (Winter Hours)
Please visit: http://redoakgrille.com/
We also offer convenient take out food from our Lunch, Dinner and Bar/Lounge Menus during our hours of operations
The Bar is open at 11:30am Tuesday through Saturday
Live entertainment Saturday Nights
Sunday Bar opens at 12:00 Noon
Golf Shop Hours of Operation
The hours of play and golf shop hours shall be posted in the golf shop. The golf shop shall determine when the golf course is fit for play.
March, November & December
Tuesday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
April – October
Tuesday – Friday: 7:30am – 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 6:30am – 6:00pm
Tee Time Policy
Club Max Members may make Tee Times reservations 5 days in advance. Club Max member must provide their name and home club account number upon Check In – The Club reserves the right to require identification.
Weekends Club Max Members may play after 12 noon.
Driving Range Access
Club Max Members who wish to use the Practice Range only will be required to check in at the Pro Shop as for any Club Max round, and will be charged the Club Max Fee.
The range will open ½ hour before the first tee time and will close at the following times:
June & July: 7:30pm
August & September: 7:00pm
The Red Oak Grille is the perfect venue for business meetings, private parties and small outings.
Locker Room Access
The locker room at New Jersey National offers complete club and shoe care for Members and their guests.
Beverage Cart Services/Members’ Patio Turn Service
Patio Turn is open in season Tuesday – Sunday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
The beverage cart is available Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 8:30am to 5pm – Memorial Day through Labor Day.
NOTE: The Turn and the Beverage Cart only accept Member Charge as payment. Service charge is added automatically.
Do You Accept Cash?
The Pro Shop at New Jersey National accepts Member charge and credit cards (MC, Visa, AmEx) as valid forms of payment. In the Red Oak Grille you may use cash, credit cards or Member charge at your convenience.